The Government advice issued on 16 March is that people should avoid pubs, social gatherings, crowded places and non-essential travel. People should work from home wherever possible. Pregnant women, people over the age of 70 and those with certain health conditions should consider the advice “particularly important”.
In light of this advice, we have taken the decision to temporarily suspend services. Specifically:
–Stay and play sessions are currently cancelled. Please keep an eye on our website for information as to when these are likely to re-open.
– Sewing club is currently cancelled.
– IT sessions are currently cancelled.
– Mindfulness sessions are currently cancelled (although if you are signed up to the current course, our tutor is investigating on-line options for delivering the last two sessions)
– regarding ESOL classes, we are currently reviewing whether any of these can be delivered online. Please contact our tutor Helen.Keenan@nxgtrust.org.uk for further information if you are currently attending these classes.
– regarding employment support, we will aim to continue this service via telephone and email, but will not be providing face to face meetings at this time. Please contact Elisha.McQueen@nxgtrust.org.uk if you are currently accessing this service.
Please contact Jenny.email@example.com if you have any further questions. Further information will be posted on our website as soon as we have it. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Last updated: 16 March 2020.