We are pleased to announce that we will be gradually recommencing our ESOL lessons from next week, Monday 8 June.
Please note that these will NOT be in the usual format, but will take place in the outdoor classroom in Besson Street Community Garden, with not more than six people attending at any one time, so that we can comply with government guidance on social distancing. We will also be offering online lessons on a Monday.
Guidlines for attendance:
– This applies only to students who have signed up to our lessons prior to March 2020. Our ESOL Tutor, Helen, will contact you to advise you of the time of the sessions according to your ability.
– If we have more than 6 students wishing to attend a lesson, you may only be able to attend one lesson per week, rather than two, to ensure that everyone can access some provision.
– you will be asked to wash/sanitise your hands on arrival.
– you are welcome to wear face masks, however, we will also maintain 2m social distancing at all times and will ask you to sanitise your hands frequently while on site.
– you must not attend if you feel unwell or have any symptoms of COVID-19
New students – If you are not already register, but would like to sign up to our lessons, you should first attend an assessment session at Besson Street Community Garden, Tuesdays or Wednesdays, 3.15 to 4.15pm. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to book to attend.