Our employment support service (now based at Hatfield Skills Centre, 49a Hatfield Close), provides advice, guidance and 1:1 personalised coaching and support to local people to help them to find work.
Following an initial needs assessment, our support may include:
– Support with writing a CV
– Support with writing job applications
– Advice and guidance on training and education opportunities
– Volunteering and work experience
– Signposting to current employment opportunities
– 1:1 Interview preparation
– Group based interview practice and training
– Access to Interview clothes
– Signposting to other relevant services according to your needs
Once you are registered with us, you will also have access to our IT suite through regular jobs clubs where you can come along and use our IT space to search and apply for jobs independently.
COVID-19 UPDATE. At present, our employment service is still available, although support is being provided virtually. Please phone or email Elisha (contact details below) and she will arrange support for you either via Zoom, phone or email.
For further information, or to book in for an initial assessment or course, please email: email@example.com or telephone 07532 787 466.
Alison accessed employment support from Elisha, our employment adviser in October 2017. She received support with her CV, applications and interview preparation. She has now successfully taken on a role as a receptionist at Mencap. “Elisha always goes the extra mile. Clearly loving what she does and has a huge passion for us to achieve our goals. For that I will always be eternally grateful.”