As per the announcement this evening of a new lockdown, we are sorry to say that the following changes will be made to our services for the forthcoming weeks until lockdown is lifted or the current guidance changes.
- Stay and play sessions are currently cancelled.
- Community Gardening sessions are currently cancelled.
- Sewing sessions are currently cancelled
- Adult learning classes are currently cancelled
- Ukulele sessions are currently cancelled
- ESOL classes will be taking place on line only – contact Helen.Keenan@nxgtrust.org.uk for further details
- Mindfulness sessions will be taking place online (new dates to be announced shortly) contact Jill.firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- Employment support will be taking place via email/phone/zoom – contact Elisha.McQueen@nxgtrust.org.uk for support.
- IT skills training will be taking place via Zoom. Contact email@example.com for support.
If you are in need of any other forms of support, such as food banks, domestic violence or welfare advice please do contact us on 0207 639 7605 and we will try to signpost you to other support in the local community.